Audio GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02.
Good morning, my name is Keiner Kaleth Rengifo muñoz, I am student of the SIGN and I am in the record 2547384 of analysis and software development. The name of this activity is audio and it will be introduced to the teacher Ruth Jaramillo Some of my attitudes are: I am calm, reserved, respectful and I like to help other people with what is within my reach. Inside my obligations they are: I must to attend punctual to the classes, I have to put attention to the professor's explanation, to give the activities on time, I am very responsible with my obligations like student although also work with my father in the agriculture . I have the two responsibilities that are to work and to study, I am hindered a little but I believe that we all should carry out that effort to be able to work and to study at the same time. I would like to have the whole available time for the study but the conditions in those that my family lives they don't allow it to me. As for Beliefs I ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario